Im sorry for not updating my blog lately. It feels like my head and brain are on hibernate mode, I even couldnt find myself learning for the Universities entrance exam. So what's up eveyone? Do you miss me? ;p
So, I think I have to post something here. But I'm sorry again if it turns out very lousy and boring. But, in case you're interested, here's a little bit of what happened.
- Pekanbaru is getting hotter and hotter. My suggestion you should take bath four times in a day.
- I failed on Bandung Institute of Technology first Entrance exam. It made me cry.
- I packed my suitcase, and here I am now, at Bandung.
- I am on Bandung because I have to study for the next ITB entrance exam. I'll study harder for this!
- I cut my hair again, finally.
- Cendana Senior High School students are now officially graduated from school. We are all passed the National examination, Thank God!
- I live at a nice and small studio apartment.
- I always bring my camera whenever I go out, but none of pictures are taken.
- it's 11 am and I haven't took a bath yet.
- I think my grammar sucks.
If you see that, you can conclude that my life's not interesting at all, yet gloomy. But I really-really hope all of these gloomy times would bring goodness in the future. Like they say, " Bersakit-sakit dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian." if it's hurt at first, then it'll be worth it in the future.
By the way, I'm still intending to post some photos now. My blog is lack of color I guess. So here are the latest photos in my camera...
See you on the next post!